четверг, 21 сентября 2017 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY : FIRST AUTUMN OUTFIT

LOOK OF THE DAY : FIRST AUTUMN OUTFIT

 



SHIRT  ZARA ,  JEANS  ONLY ,  BAG  KARL LAGERFELD ,  EARRINGS  TED BAKER , JEWELRY  LALETA Boutique , MULE  RAID


Hi, friends!  While there is warm and sunny September in Belgrade you can stil don't think abour jackets and coats , walk a lot and enjoy this adorable autumn light and colors... For my todays outfit I've choosed khaki , gray and black colors , and finally new mule - this trendy thing for the last two seasons. It took me some time to find my perfect pair of mule , comfy and in color that I want , and here they are :)
Besides I adore this khaki shirt , it's so easy in combination as khaki is one of basic colors, and I love this shade of green and have a lot of it in my wardrobe ( and really think that khaki fits everyone , so try it if you stil not) . Just add some styish jewelry from Ted Baker and my LAleTA boutique and the look is ready ;)  See  the photos below and I wish you all a good day!












Thank you for your attention!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...